Monday, June 8, 2015

I am out of hospital

I am out for now.  The pulmonary doctors definitely wanted to drain the fluid from around my lung.  They were planning the procedure but I did not here a date or time yet.  I contacted Georgia (the nurse) St Louis and she consulted with the teams at Washington University and then called me back.  The doctors at Washington University said to NOT do the procedure in Fayetteville.  They want to do everything in St Louis.  I contacted the Fayetteville doctors to relay the information and I was realeased within a couple hours.  :)

I am still very short of breath because of the fluid around my lungs, but I can tolerate that for a few days until I get to St Louis.  My hope is that the removal of the fluid will releve my breathing as much as when they removed the tumor segment.
Here's to hoping.  🍻
I am now at home and ready to rest until Wednesday.
Thank you everyone.
Share if you care 😊😉

No comments:

Post a Comment