Friday, December 26, 2014

Day 1 at CTCA completed

We're here in Atlanta, GA visiting CTCA.  We've completed day 1 and we're headed back to the hotel.  I can't call today too productive, but we talked to several people about my case.
We reviewed in great detail what's happened in the past 13 months.  What, when, where, and some whys.  I also shared the CDs I brought with my test imagery.  Dr Broudy (JB) took lots of notes and scheduled my next steps which begin Monday.  What does Monday hold for Me ?   Bone scan injection, MRI of my head, EKG, a talk with a pastor, and a mind and body consultation.  Tuesday has a CT scan and consultation after consultation.
At least we have a free weekend.  We've talked about doing a few things but have not decided yet.
More to come about what we decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment