Monday, March 2, 2015

Second treatment

I am in the hospital bed preparing for my second treatment.  It's fairly informal.  It's much more like a doctors office.  Apparently the clinic which does the study is renting/leasing this hall of the building.  
I don't have any side affects to talk about.  It could cause diarrhea or vomiting, but I've had none of that.  I have noticed a little less appetite but that doesn't stop me from eating.
My second treatment starts in about 45 minutes.  Then I stay for 30 minutes of observation.  Then we start driving home.  That doesn't count the 6-10 vial of blood I must give.
The last 2 weeks in Houston have been good.  We've visited with friends and family.  We rode the ferry in Galveston and we painted at The Paint Pub.  Add the doctor appointments and sleeping and it has been a full two weeks.
My pre-meds include a Benadryl so April may drive when we start home.  I can write more then.  :)

1 comment: