Monday, February 23, 2015

Day one almost done

The first treatment was at 9am this morning.  It took about 1 hour via an IV.  Before that was a dose of Benadril and something else.  So far they have taken an EKG 4 times, my vitals about 6 times and about 20 vials of blood.  I should be done about 5:10.  I have no side affects to report so far.  I feel fine setting in this bed all day.  All day.  All this long, long day.

My first nurse was Andrea and the second was Semi.  Both are wonderful.

We may go to the Dearbrook mall after we leave the hospital.  If there's anything I like more than staying in a hospital bed it's rolling around a  mall.  April want to find a Hello Kitty store which has always been there.  Sadly it's no longer listed in the mall directory or the official Hello Kitty web page.  Maybe its there.  Maybe not.  Well see.

Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment