Monday, May 4, 2015

Back in Houston

Here I am back in Houston.  It's not my favorite place, but it's where I need to be.
I spoke to Dr Iyre late last week.  He believes the treatment is at least helping so I should continue this until something better is found.  It's a little embarrassing because we said our goodbye to a few people and now we're back.  It is what it is.
At this moment I am sore and tired and getting ready for another treatment.  I hope everything is still ready for us at the hospital.
This trip we drove Aprils car to houston.  Last week, while we were in Houston with my truck, we spent $3500 to rebuild the transmission in the car.  This is its maiden voyage and it drove well.
I am thankful for the doctors and the nurses and the hospital and my family.  Yeah.  I am back in Houston.

1 comment:

  1. Right here with you babe!!! Please know that I love you very much and that you are NEVER EVER alone!!!!

    ReplyDelete