Monday, September 14, 2015

Great friend and family and busyness

April’s sister and step-mom are here for a short visit.  Not related to my ER visit, they drove to NW Arkansas from Houston on Saturday night with a stop in Van Buren.  They arrived about noon and we visited until 8:00.  Terah and Patrick also came to see them.  Tuna fish sandwiches for dinner, shared stories and it was time for bed.  We’ll meet again today after my radiation appointment for more visiting and then they drive to Houston.

My sister flew in Saturday night and she’s here until she wants to leave.  I plan to take advantage of her presence, which brings me to the busyness.  I have a lot to do.

I spoke to Arvest Mortgage last week about unloading the house.  He recommended reaching a realtor ASAP and starting the selling process.  I also need talk to the cemetery about plots, the chapel about possible arrangements, etc.  It’s a lot to process, but I need to get this done.

Everyone in my life is being great.  I know it's surreal and no one knows what to do.  I ate a great dinner at FogHorns last week with a dozen friends and family.  I have dinner plans this week with other friends and April is arranging some more.  I don't know what I would do if I wasn't surrounded by so many incredible people.



No comments:

Post a Comment