Friday, September 18, 2015

Well,,,,,,

Damon went to his treatment today started the second day of the iPhone some treatment they found his pulse was elevated probably due to the dexamethasone that they're giving him both in the chemotherapy and at home so they told him to stop taking it at home he's pretty tired and we're both taking it day by day. As of right now I plan on going back to work Monday and taking a life day by day. I saw where Damon posted his spiritual feelings & of his belief that he is on the path that God has intended for him. My problem is I want God to leave him here. I am not prepared for God to take him away from us. He is a fantastic husband and a fantastic father & more importantly he is my best friend. I'm not prepared to live my life without him. I don't think that any of us are but we will all work at doing so because that is what Damon will want us to do. For now, I know Damon will go to work when he can and do everything he can to fight and live as long as possible; all I can do is pray that God listens to all of our prayers and leave him with us for a lot longer. He is a wonderful man and I love him dearly.  I can't say that enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment