Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Not much to say

Terah and Patrick were married on 10-4-14.  It was a beautiful, perfect day.  Without any exageration I can say it could not have gone better.  It was like a wedding from Better Homes and Gardens. 

As for me I am doing well.  My new leg is in and I have tested it.  I am simply  waiting for insursnce to approve.  Then I am off and running!!  I am told to expect something in 7-10 days.  This gives me about 26 weeks of training for the Warrior Dash .  I mostly walked in 7 weeks, so I expect to jog and climb.  Remember, the more the marrier.

I started what is hopefully my last chemo treatment today.  The next 5-10 days will suck while my body deals with and recovers from this.  I'll feal better someplace near day 5.  Then each day is a gradual improvement.

Lastly, I went camping with my dear friend DS, my dad and my wife, April Brewer.  We drove to Cambell Point, MO, which is on Lake Table Rock.  As with any travel experience we blew a radiator hose just north of Berryville.  Then the new hose came lose about 1000 feet from the same spot on the drive home.   This made the whole trip better with a small disaster taken care of.  Cambell Point was beautiful;  Everything was well kept, everyone was Ozark Mountains nice, and the weather was perfect.  I would not hesitate to go back.

Now, it's sleepy time.

Good night, every onr.

No comments:

Post a Comment