Sunday, February 22, 2015

One night to go

Tomorrow is a big day.  My first infusion of my third treatment with BMS-906024 .  My hopes are high.  The possible side affects he listed mostly involve the digestive track, so I am not too worried.  However this is a drug trial so there are many unknowns.

The past few day in Houston were spent visiting family and friends.   Last night April went to 'The Paint Pub' with Denise and created a wonderful piece called 'Kissing in the Rain'.  Of course April is self-critical about it, but I like it a lot.  It deserves a place on the wall.  We may both go on Tuesday night with Denise and some of her friends.  I spent last night with April's step-mom, Charlette, and April's nieces, Emily, Nicole, and Jackie.  Jackie is 18 so she did not stay too long.  They made a cake, we watched Glee, and everyone had fun.  We almost fixed Chalette's car, but the tire was put on by Hercules so we could not remove it.  We had a yummy supper of chicken, rice, and lima beams.


Today we go back to Charlette's.  Dinner is pork chops, green beans and something else. I must be at the hospital at 7am so we go to bed early tonight.

http://www.gofundme.com/iudacg?pc=14_tw_2  .  Please spread the word.

https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/study/NCT01292655

No comments:

Post a Comment