Monday, April 6, 2015

Back for another treatment.

I am back for another treatment.  This week my dad drove with me and it was the same long 10 hours on the road as every other trip.  It was in the 50s and rainy nearly the whole way.  Now I am waiting for my pre-treatment lab results to get here.  Then I may have my weekly treatment.
I have my CT scan images from last week.  Catherine, the nurse running the study, ask me to bring them.  I may get an appointment with Dr Iyre to discuss my namonia and the images.  Maybe he sees good things.  Maybe he see bad things.  As always I hope for the best.
My spirits are dampened today.  It's slowly becoming harder to put on a smile for everyone.  The stress is slowly getting to me as this progresses.  I find myself thinking of bleak prospects and planning for unhappy events.  Maybe todays news will reverse that.

2 comments:

  1. Remember: if the mountain was smooth, you couldn't climb it. We're pulling for you, man. There's beer when you get back in town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember: if the mountain was smooth, you couldn't climb it. We're pulling for you, man. There's beer when you get back in town!

    ReplyDelete