Friday, April 24, 2015

Its Friday!!!!

Yesterday went well.  They used a bronchoscope to examine my lung from the inside.  They removed a piece of tumor which was was blocking my right lung.  This is only temporary because it will grow back, but the extra breathing is wonderful.  I forgot how nice it was to take a deep breath.

Now I wait some more.  The tissue they removed and a biopsy from my lymph nodes went to a lab.  Someone is supposed to contact me today with more information but it's 4pm and I have not heard anything so I am calling.

I know I should be scared, but I feel so good it's hard to feel anything but good.  I know it will come back or they may remove that piece of lung entirely.   At least I know what to expect with a partly unfunctional lung.  There's some good in everything.

For now I am all smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment