Sunday, April 26, 2015

It's Sunday!!

No one ever called with my biopsy results.  This is disappointing but not too surprising.  There is a lot involved in a thorough biopsy so I will be patient and wait.  While I wait I prepare for my PET scan which is tomorrow.
Tomorrow still looms as an incredibly important event.  If the results are good (which is a strange way of considering it) then the doctors want to remove a significant portion of my right lung.  If the results are bad then they won't.  Bad results mean I continue with therapies and hope for better results later.  Good results and the lung removal are not a cure, but maybe it helps.  Maybe.  For today I continue to breath well, April snores as she naps in the hotel room,  and we wait.
Tonight we go to Jumping World to meet Denice and our nieces which should be fun.  We've heard a lot about Jumping World during our several visits to Houston.  It's one of their favorite places to go.  
My mother and I saw the movie Ex Machanico.  Saturday we say Mall Cop II and Furious Seven with the girls.  This was my second time to watch Furious Seven, which is very good.  Mall Cop was exactly what you would expect.  Take all best parts from Mall Cop I and then do that again.  I chuckled several times.
I continue to be greatful for everyday.  I continue to be thankful for my friends and family.  I continue wait and wait and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment