Monday, April 27, 2015

It's Monday!

Now I am waiting in the registration area of the Outpatient Center of Houston Methodist.  I know it's hard to believe but I am waiting again.  Perhaps the worst parts of this ordeal is the waiting.  The consistent waiting for more waiting.  The past few days in Houston were clouded and full of imtermitant rain.  It helped set the mood for the consistant waiting.
April stayed in the hotel today because she said she needed a break.  I won't pretend to understand how she feels about all of this, but I wish I could take a break too.  My only break from this is when I am home and working and pretending things are normal.  I never appreciated normal until I lost it.  
...
I am now on the 17th floor in the nuclear medicine department.  At least the view from the waiting area is better.  This department is usually very efficient (sad that I know that) so I expect my wait to be short.  I'll post more when more is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment