Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Another day, another trip to Little Rock.

Another day, another trip to Little Rock.  This is a follow up to the two recent surgeries.   At 1:45p I get a fresh CT scan and then at 2:30p is the appointment with Dr Montgomery and Dr Steliga.  Tuesday is not a normal office day for Dr Steliga, but he's coming in for me.  Aren't I special.
So far today has been rough.  Neither April or I slept well last night and I am sore from head to toe.  April is still sore from her fall on Saturday.   This will be a long car ride.
I don't remember mentioning Aprils fall.  She was walking the dogs on Saturday.  The ground was slick from the rain and she stepped in some poo.  Her foot slid away from her and her other leg crumpled and she hit the ground.  She heard a 'pop' from her leg as her knee folded and her heel hit her butt.   Now her knee and big toe are sore.  She's dealing with it, but I know it hurts.  My girl April can be a tough one.
We've passed the Arkanchunnel and I plan to eat lunch in Conway at David's Burgers.  I was told it's good.
More later about David's and the appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment