Thursday, September 25, 2014

He is preparing

I went home early on Wednesday because I was exhausted from our recent and on going situation.  Damon did have an appointment at Snell to fit his loaner prosthetic.  It was amazing!! It was the first time I saw my fantastic husband walk on 2 legs since August 11, 2014!!! I wouldn't have missed it for the world!! He is such an inspiration to me. He makes me want to work harder on the things I need to work on, to be a better person and to not take one single day for granted.  Thanks you Damon, for loving me and inspiring me. You mean the world to me and I will always be by your side to help you, cry with you, hug you, hold your hand and provide you with the kind of life you have always provided for me. I love you. Keep up the fantastic work! YOU ROCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment