Monday, September 8, 2014

Walk-through at the Chapel

Terah, Patrick and I went to St Catherine's at Bell Gable on Sunday.  We walked through the ceremony and talked with the people there.  When I 'walk' Terah down the isle I need to walk, roll, or hop about 100 feet.  This is long ways when you're hopping.  Terah and I did it as practice and I had to stop twice to rest.  At the end I was sweating hard and I had to set down.  I need to practice this in case no leg is ready.  We also looked at the barn where the reception is held.  There are steps to enter the barn, but these are not a problem.  The coordinator said they have a ramp if necessary.  After St Catherine's we ate lunch at The Market Place and then went grocery shopping.
I was exhausted after all that.  I try to not completed exhaust myself, but the wedding is worth it.  I got home about 5:30pm and was lazy the rest of the night.  April and I lounged on the couch, ate left-overs and then went to bed.
Other than Tuesday, which is another trip to Little Rock, I plan to work a full 8 hours every day this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment