Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A BIG THANKS

Well, I just waned to take a minute to tell everyone how much I appreciate everything you have said, offered to do and all of the support that you have given us during this time. I have always told Damon what a special person he is and how many friends that he has.  It is during times like this that a person or family finds out just who their friends really are.
I can honestly say that I am overwhelmed with the love and support that you all have shown Damon and even the support you have given me.  I don't think that there will ever be anything that we could actually do or say to you all that would be able to express our thanks.
I know that the next several months of our lives are going to be a challenge, especially for Damon. And I know that you all are going to be right there with us to help us through it.  All I can say is, I truly and honestly thank  you all from the bottom of my heart.  -April

1 comment: