Sunday, August 24, 2014

We're back....

I am Little Rock, AGAIN!! But we are beginning to see a light at the end of this long dark tunnel. He has to be at UAMS at 5am.  Right now we are back at our hotel for some much needed rest.  Thanks to Chris Haynes we got an amazing rate for their best suite!! The bathroom is bigger than both our bathrooms at home combined!!  Our daughter and our future son-in-law are here with us. They are staying with us tonight and will be heading home tomorrow after Damon is in a room.  Plus, my stepmother and stepsister will be landing about 8:30 this evening!!! I can't wait to see them!!
Again, I have to say "THANNK YOU!!!!!" to all of Damon's friends.   I knew that he had a lot of friends, but I never dreamed that you ALL would make me feel special and that you consider me as good a friend as Damon. Honestly it has kept me sane.  I don't think I could have gotten through this without you!!!-  I will be posting here while he is in surgery to keep you all informed.  Please take care of each other and know that we miss you.  

Again, thanks for everything and for being there when I needed a hug.
More to come tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment