Saturday, August 9, 2014

T- 46 hours : 15 Minute

It's 8am Saturday morning.  I must be at UAMS at 6am on Monday.  I have 46 hours remaining.  It's starting to get real.

My plan for the day is 1) clean some stuff.  Did that. 2) enjoy some time with my dad. 3) rest. 4) enjoy the rest of the day with April.  Actually 3 may be replaced with fixing my garage door, but we'll see what happens with that.

This is uncharted territory for me.  I may lose my leg in two days and needles to say I am conflicted.  I love my leg and I am very attached to it.  On the other hand it hurts constantly and it is trying to kill me.

I occassionally fing myself staring at nothing and thinking deeply about nothing. Yesterday I thought about trees.  I really like trees.  They're tall, green, strong  and are beautiful to watch as they sway in the wind.   I'm lucky to have trees around my house which I can watch from whereever I am.  The only problem with trees are the squirrel they collect.  I can do without most of the squirrels.

Now it's time to start my day.  It will be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment