Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I can't lie

This really sucks. 
I said in an earlier message that you should avoid cancer at all cost.  I'll stick with that, but add that you should avoid amputations too.  The people here say I'm doing great, but it is not without tremendous effort.  Luckily I am 'young' and 'healthy', but it still really sucks.
The PT (physical therapy) folks said I did much better than expected.  Having a beautiful woman to go kiss was more than a little inspiration  ;).  I used a walker to travel about 15ft and back.  Later I went to the restroom and back. 
The original leg pain is gone, which is good.  However this new pain can not be described.  They are encouraging me to do an in-house rehab at Baptist medical because I am a great candidate, but I don't really know what means.  There is a lot to decide before I commit to that.
I'll try to post again before sleepy time.
I am surrounded by very special people here, in NW Arkansas, and all around the nation.  Thank You, All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment