Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Hello, World. I'm baaaaaack

It's Tuesday and I have my toys back.  I'm still tied to the bed with tubes, but I can move myself around and eat whatever I want.  Terah, April, and Trish brought me some Chick-fil-a, which was yuuuuuumy.  The food here is pretty good, but nothing beats outside food.
My right leg is gone.  Yes, I have pictures.  Dr. Montgomery said he was able to keep more than he expexted, but it's still not much.
This is as painful as you can imagine, but my spirits are good.  I expect to be on my feet (foot) later today.
Thank you for the notes and flowers.
Db

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! We miss your pretty face, glowing smile, and inspirational attitude. Thanks for sharing and keeping us updated through this blog. Take whatever time necessary to heal. Many have stopped by my office asking about you. You have a large extended family and team thinking and praying for you Damon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete