Thursday, August 14, 2014

Going to Baptist

I am told that I am transferring to Baptist Medical for a few days of rehabilitation.  Someone should get me at 2:15.   My next step is almost here.
This is my first morning to quietly set and really think about what's next and it's a little scarey.  I have no doubts about succeeding and returning to the real world.  I have no doubts about my family and friends and co-workers.  I have no doubts about my ability to accomplish what I need.  All that said I am standing at the base of a large mountain which must be climbed.  I say large because I know that I am not the first to climb the mountain.  It's not a huge mountain or an impassable mountain range or a raging shark filled ocean (April loves Shark Week). Thousands of people have already crossed to the other side and left well marked paths to follow and I have more support than anyone could need.  People are in front of me offering a hand.  People are behind me with encouraging words.  People are beneeth me lifting me up and removing obstacles.  I am ready for this challenge and I will continue to bring all of you with me.
More to come after I am situated at the new facility. 

1 comment:

  1. Please try to keep up your great attitude buddy. That will help you more than anything else. We love you

    ReplyDelete